What are cookies?
"Cookies" are small software labels which are stored in the access equipment through the browser, retaining only information related to preferences, not including, as such, personal data
What are cookies for?
Cookies' are used to help determine the utility, interest and website usage number, allowing a faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly introduce the same information.
What type of cookies are there?
There are two types of cookies that can be used
- Permanent cookies - they are cookies that are stored on your browser in the access equipment (pc, mobile and tablet) and that are used whenever you revisit one of the NVE Engenharias S.A. Websites. They are, normally, used to direct the navigation to the user interest, allowing a more personalized service
- Session cookies - they are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file in the browser until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the Web, allowing us to identify any problems and provide a better navigation experience.
- Strictly required cookies - They allow the navigation on the website and the use of the applications, as well as accessing safe areas of the website. Without these cookies, the required services cannot be provided.
- Analytical cookies - They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the website operation
- Functionality cookies - They save the user preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the website every time you visit it.
- Third-party cookies - They measure the success of the applications and the efficteveness of the third-party advertising. They can also be used in order to personalize a widget with user data.
- Advertising cookies - They direct advertising depending on the interests of each user, so as to direct the advertising campaigns taking into account the tastes of the user and, in addition , limit the number of times you see the ad, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of the website organization.
How can you manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, and also to inform the user whenever a cookie is received, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings on the respective browser. The user can configure cookies in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu on their browser.
It should be noted that disabling cookies may prevent some web services from working properly, affecting, partially or totally, the website navigation.